The History of Soccer – Explaining the history of Soccer, the game that has become the most popular game on Earth, is a difficult task. To demonstrate this, we need to take a closer look into the past and the origin of the Soccer.
One of the oldest and oldest sports can be traced back to China. It was played there since 2nd Century BC. One of the most interesting things that they do in China is to play soccer using a pig’s bladder, with different people forming a human-like shape.
The rules of the modern soccer game originated in England during the middle ages. It was then introduced in other places as a Soccer-like game. The main concepts common between the American Football and the British game of soccer are:
a) The team winner of the game is the one who has scored the most goals during the game.b) The game duration is 15 minutes.c) The winner is the team that scored the maximum number of goals.d) When a goal is scored, the game restarts after a penalty shootout or a lasts duration of extra time (30 extra time minutes).
The game goal is scored with a goal running, goal passing, corner or the dribbling into a goal.f) The game can also be played as a knock out tournament.
Lines of Play
- Black Starting Lineup of United ( pros )
- Left Side ( defenders )
- Right Side ( midfielders )
- Left Back ( goal keeper )
- Right Back ( goalie )
- Centre backs ( defenders )
- Right Back ( keeper )
- Left Back ( goal keeper )
- Right Back (goaltender )
The history of Soccer was played between villages in England, France, Denmark, Hungary etc. It was becoming highly popular in England. The International Federation of Football History and Statistics ( FIFA ) was formed as a tool to officially log and document the important happenings in the world of Football. In the year 1900.
The system of ‘Serredited Score’, was formally accepted by the worldsEye navigation System, which used the scores of the previous seasons to positively identify each player.
Major changes in the Soccer scoring system took place in 1962 with the advent of the ‘New Statistic’ — known as the ‘hits-per-minute’ or goals-per-hour’ — which was devised by the legendary Scottish Football Coach Dr physiology. The Statistic is a more accurate way of recording goals scored in Soccer.
Since the launch of the Statistic, most new high scoring teams have emerged, such as 5-3, 3-5, 2-3, I ( Mexico ) and others. The ‘World Game’ started to be shown in all our media in the early 1970s.We love to watch soccer games!
The Most Popular Soccer Game Is The Soccer World Cup.
Penetrate the goalA goal is scored when the ball is propelled into the goal either by an attacking player, or handled by an defending player,
The game is completed when the attacking player kicks the ball past the goalkeeper into the goal, provided that the defending player does not touch the ball first.
The goalkeepers are the only players allowed to punch or kick the ball from the ground into the goal.
The game of soccer is played with two teams of eleven players on each side. The objective of the game is to score goals for the team and give the opposing team the least number of goals possible.
One point for every successful corner, and one point if a defender intercepts a pass
One point is given to a team if the ball is kicked past the goalkeeper, provided that an attacking player touches the ball first.
If the defending team intercepts a pass, or has their goalkeeper knocked out by an attacking player who was not responsibly sent off, one point will be awarded to the attacking team, to get big profits you can try playing on Situs Judi Bola Sbobet and feel the sensation of victory.
In-Game Score Rules
- A goal is scored when the ball is kicked over the goalkeeper, provided that:
- An attacking player adds a goal, if he is faster than the goalkeeper had been.
- A defender is guilty if he hits the ball twice before the goalkeeper.
- If a player makes a ” Goal”Foot – touching the ball, even briefly, before the goalkeeper receives the ball.
- The goalkeeper is not between the goal and the goal line when the ball is kicked over the goalkeeper, provided that the attacking player is in a position to kick the ball.
- If a goal is disallowed because of one of these then the resulting kick of the ball for the attackers is kicked to the remaining member of the defending team, whether it is behind the goalkeeper.
- In each game match, a “Full Time” or ” Half Time” has been awarded to each team when the clock runs out.
That’s the review about the history of soccer that I can present, hopefully it can be useful information for you. /Aha